Man, imagine being an Internet commenter. Just trolling around everywhere with your gripes and grouses and complaints and middling opinions all gently bouncing in step; wearing a muumuu or some shit. Imagine having an obnoxious, conveniently anonymous user name and getting together with a couple of other commenters and some GIFs and making your slightly different memes all sync up as tautly as your response times, then procrastinating all up together in a big gorilla’s nest of blankets and pillows while something noninformative is playing on the YouTube. What a life. I guess there’s the whole “editor thing” to deal with, too, but let’s not split hairs here: Internet commenters got it pretty fucking made.
- @AntoniaWynne He got another kitchen toy? 5 hours ago
- RT @wisemana: Star Trek movie was good. I liked the part with the wookiees 5 hours ago
- “@adallos: Moon explosion visible from Earth po.st/IVwQEJ via @po_st” They're here... 7 hours ago
- FYI: Press release from GWU containing transcript of Kerry Washington's commencement address does not contain any Scandal spoilers. 8 hours ago
- Coming this week to DCist: The 7 Best Ways to Annihilate Virginia for Its Lousy Gubernatorial Election 8 hours ago